编者按:英语句子,精心整理而来,如有错误或者句子推荐,欢迎留言评论。
●There is only one success — to be able to spend your life in your own way.
只有一种成功,那就是以你的方式度过此生。 ----克里斯托弗·莫里
●The game is never over john.
游戏永远不会结束,约翰。 ----夏洛克·福尔摩斯《神探夏洛克》
●I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。 ----《剪刀手爱德华》
●If should see you,after long year.
How should i greet,with silence and tears.
若我会见到你,事隔经年。
我如何贺你,以眼泪,以沉默。 ----拜伦《春逝》
●The problem of your past is your business, the problem of your future is my privilege.
你的过去我来不及参与,你的未来我奉陪到底。 ----《神探夏洛克》
●When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong,no one forgets.
当你做对了,没人记得住。当你做错了,没人忘得了。
●The only way you could meet my crazy was by doing something crazy yourself. 唯一能满足我的疯狂的就是多做一些疯狂的事吧。 ----《乌云背后的幸福线》
●A child becomes an adult when he realizes that he has a right not only to be right but also to be wrong.
当一个孩子知道自己既有权对,也有权错,也就长大了。 ----Thomas Szasz
●i that am lost,oh who will find me
吾已迷失,谁人来寻?
deep down below the old beech tree
老山毛榉,下方深处
help succour me now,the eastwind blow
东风起兮,吾求帮助
16 by,6,brother,and under we go
十六乘六,吾之兄长,向下前行 ----《神探夏洛克》
●I just want to reach out to you, to touch your loneliness.
——我只是希望向你伸出双手,去触碰你的寂寞。 ----史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格《辛德勒名单》
●For others, but to live for yourself.
要替别人著想,但为自己而活。
●We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
每天反复做的事情造就了我们,然后你会发现,优秀不是一种行为,而是一种习惯。 ----亚里士多德
●"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one," he told me, "just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had."
“每逢你想要批评任何人的时候”,他对我说,“你就记住,这个世界上所有的人,并不是个个都有过你拥有的那些优越条件。” ----弗朗西斯·斯科特·基·菲茨杰拉德《了不起的盖茨比》
●The constant happiness is curiosity.
求知欲是长久的快乐。 ----Alice Munro
●If you love a girl, it's better to fight for her happiness than to abandon her for the sake of her happiness. 爱一个女孩子,与其为了她的幸福而放弃她,不如留住她,为她的幸福而努力。
●The royal road to a man's heart is to talk to him about the things he treasures most.
通往一个人内心的捷径,是与他聊他最珍视的东西。 ----Dale Carnegie
●Faith: not wanting to know what the truth is.
信仰就是不想知道真相是什么。 ----尼采
●I am not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine.
我来到这个世界,不是来满足他人的期望的,也不觉得这个世界必须要满足我的期望。 ----Fritz Perls
●Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain.
每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。 ----《神探夏洛克》
●谁能演绎推理他的心灵?
What might we deduce about his heart? ----《神探夏洛克》
●He can run, but he can't hide.
人可以躲开,但不能藏起来。 ----Joe Louis
●The promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption.
爱的承诺,失去的苦楚,赎罪的欢愉。 ----《神探夏洛克》
●Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion.
残忍的事实总比舒适的幻觉好。 ----Edward Abbey
●I don't fit into any stereotypes. And I like myself that way.
我不墨守任何成规,我喜欢做我自己 ----C·乔伊贝尔·C
●It's better to burn out then to fade away
与其凋零不如燃烧 ----Kurt cobain《寇本遗书最后一句》
●A person who truly loves you is someone who sees the pain in your eyes, while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
真爱你的人总能读懂你眼中的伤痛,而别人只能看到你脸上的微笑。
●It's never goodbye.
怎么说得出口再见。 ----《速度与激情7》
●If you don't know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.
如果你不知道,要做的不是害怕,而是去学习。 ----安·兰德《阿特拉斯耸耸肩》
●其实人跟树是一样的,越是向往高处的阳光,它的根就越要伸向黑暗的地底。
But it is the same with man as with the tree. The more he seeks to rise into the height and light, the more vigorously do his roots struggle earthward, downward, into the dark, the deep - into evil. ----尼采《查拉图斯特拉如是说》
●One war ends,another begins.
硝烟未散,风云又起。 ----《神探夏洛克》
●世界是无数生命交织的网,所有线条纵横交错,我们所谓的预感,无非是网内的变动。如果能消除每条网格线上的,未来就可以被彻底掌握。
The world is woven from billions of lives.every strand crossing every other. What we call premonition, is just movement of the web. If you could attenuate to every strand of quivering data, the future wourd be entirely calculable. ----《神探夏洛克》
●I know it's not ordinary. But who ever loved ordinary?
我知道这不寻常。但是有谁喜欢平庸呢? ----《模仿游戏》
●We are all different. Don't judge, understand instead.
我们每个人都不同。别去评断别人,要去理解别人。 ----Roy T· Bennett
●Don't be afraid of your fears. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.
别害怕自己的恐惧,它让你知道有些事情值得去做。 ----C· JoyBell C·
●I always have this fear that one day you are going to discover that I'm not as great as you once thought I was.
我总是害怕,有一天你会发现,我没你想的那么好。
●True love is about letting her go and seeing if she returns. 真正的爱情是让她走开,并看看她是否归来。 ----《乌云背后的幸福线》
●A lie that's preferable to the truth. 一个比真相更受欢迎的谎言。 ----《神探夏洛克》
●I am living in a world of goldfis.
他们都像金鱼一样没脑子 ----Mycroft Holmes《神探夏洛克》
●obviously
显而易见 ----《神探夏洛克》
●MOVE ON doesn't mean you'll forget all the memories. You'll still remember it, but it doesn't affect you anymore。前进,并不是清空所有回忆,而是依然缅怀,只是,不再乱我心。
●当悲伤来临的时候,不是单个来的,而是成群结队的。(When sorrows come, they come not single spies, - but in battalions.) ----威廉·莎士比亚《哈姆雷特》
●什么是命运?有两句英文名言说得很透彻:
Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
——人们将生命中的错误聚集在一起,创造出一个恶魔,叫命运。
It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time.
——过于为未来担忧是错误的,命运的链条上,我们唯一能抓住的只有现在。 ----桐华《那些回不去的年少时光》
●Never mistake silence for ignorance, calmness for acceptance, or kindness for weakness.永远别把沉默当成无知,把冷静当成接受,把仁慈当成软弱。
●Curiosity is the lust of the mind.
好奇心是大脑的渴望。 ----Thomas Hobbes
●There is no perfect crime in the world.
世界上没有完美的犯罪。 ----夏洛克·福尔摩斯《神探夏洛克》